Recycle, Re-Purpose & Re-Invent Challenge Rules
A New Challenge posted every Fortnight
About our Challenges:
About Recycle, Re-Purpose & Re-Invent: The purpose of Recycle, Re-Purpose & Re-Invent is to encourage and inspire the creative/artistic use of recycled, found objects,second hand items, non-art materials or materials that might otherwise find their wait to the trash or landfill. .
We are looking for Old, Used Second Hand, Re-Invented and Recycled Materials:
So the items you use and claim as recycled in your projects Should Not Be Recent Purchases from stores such as Michaels, Walmart, General Crafting Stores or part of your Everyday Crafting Stash.
General Challenge Rules
- You may enter any kind of hand made project as long as it was entirely created by you and does not infringe on the creative work or copyrights of others.
- You may enter each of our challenge as many times as you wish, but each submission must be a separate project / post. Once you enter a project to one of our challenges, you may not enter the same project again in any of our future challenges.
- Become a follower and link to Recycle, Re-Purpose & Re_Invent.
- We want to know what you Recycled, R-Purposed or Re-Invented and, how you used it so please add this information to your submission post.
- You must mention Recycle, Re-Purpose & Re-Invent in your submission post, the current challenge you are entering and include a working link back to our Recycle, Re-Purpose & Re-Invent.
- We want to make it as easy as possible for our Designers to find the correct project so add a link to your submission post and not your main blog.
- Please Turn off Word Verification so Our Designers can leave you a bit of love. If you do not know how to do that, please visit the following page: Turning off Comment Word Verification.
- This is an English Speaking Blog and Team so please have a Translator widget enabled where it can easily be seen when your blog is not in English.
The Link to Recycle, Re-Purpose & Re-Invent should be as Follows:
- You do not have to use designs from CS Designs in your projects inorder to participate in our challenges, but it's always nice to see and hope you will want to do so.
- Besides the fortnight challenge themes posted on every challenge which we will be calling the Bonus Round, we will also alwasy have an Anything Goes Option. It is Important to note however that any projects entered Must always be Recycled regardless if they are being entered in the Bonus Round or the Anything Goes, and Only those that follow our Bonus Round Themes will be eleigable for Top 3 or win any prizes being offered.